Welcome! We are a non-profit tech company that develops free and open source software for information collection, visualization, and interactive mapping.
What our wiki is for...
This is our Ushahidi Community Hub. You can join by creating a profile, contributing to Ushahidi documentation, and sharing best practices. Please see ways to get involved: Contact Us or to Help, I want to.....
- Create your account to post content. Include as much information about yourself as you like.
- Review the Table of Contents on the left.
- Please review our Code of Conduct.
- See Getting Involved
- Start contributing!
- Have a specific question about any of our products? Ushahidi Forums
- Want to check out our code? All our code is available on github.
- Have a specific bug or feature request for our products? We're using github issues for all those.
- Join us in Skype or on IRC at #ushahidi at irc.freenode.net
Need to speak to someone on the Ushahidi team? Please use our general contact form for speaking requests, press inquiries, business endeavors, etc.
More in the Wiki
Ushahidi & Crowdmap "Classic"
Our free, open source, downloadable, flagship product, the Ushahidi platform, and the hosted version of it, Crowdmap "Classic." Read the complete documentation for these products here.
In May of 2013 Crowdmap will become it's own product, allowing users a different means of mapping their world and their work. We're rolling out the documentation for the launch; check out what we have so far here.
Existing users: your current map is not coming offline! Read more about the transition on the Crowdmap website.
This year Ushahidi takes its first foray into hardware. BRCK is our "backup generator for the Internet." We're still in beta stages but read more about our work so far here.