Wiki Tour and Tutorials:
The wiki includes three major types of content: Types of Maps, Community Engagement (e.g. Best Practices) and Product and Technical Documentation. The wiki is also a community interaction zone:
- You can collaborate and share knowledge in one space.
- Your contribution is tied to your user account.
- You can connect with others who share your common interests.
- You can blog, comment and more to help build and spread Ushahidi.
Here's a video overview on the wiki:
Atlassian tutorial videos to help you learn and share.
Setting up your account:
- Create account at wiki.ushahidi.com reviewing the these steps.
- Here is an example of an Ushahidi wiki profile: Heather Leson
- Search for your area of interest such as Our Products or Community
- See Getting Involved to learn more.
To edit your email notification settings:
- Choose your profile picture at top right of the screen, then choose Settings.
- Click Email in the left-hand panel.
- Click Edit.
We decided to call the two main teams: Community members and technical members. With Ushahidi, only 10 % is the technology and 90% of Ushahidi is everything else that people contribute. If you have a better term, great. Add a comment to the wiki and we can discuss.