1.Go to your river settings page
2. Click on "Rules"
3. A list of existing rules (if any) will pop up on your screen. Click on "add a new rule"
4. Give your rule a name, and choose whether you'd like to trigger your rule actions when either ALL your conditions or ANY of your conditions match.
5. Click on "Add condition"
6. Your condition can pertain to the title, content or source of a drop e.g. "A drop title contains the kewyword 'Test' ". Select the options that suit you best, and save
7. Click on "Add actions"
8. You can choose to either remove a drop from your river, mark it as read, or add it to a bucket you own/collaborate on, if the conditions you set above are met.
9. Click on "Done" when finished, and complete your rule setup.