I want to ask a question...
- Search the wiki and forums for answers.
- Then, add a forum post or email the community.
I want to file a bug or submit a feature request for Crowdmap use: support AT crowdmap dot com.
I want to join the community...
- Getting Involved
- See #Community Tasks
Email the community...
- Ushahidi Developer Mailing List: developers AT ushahidi DOT com
- To subscribe send an empty email to developers-subscribe AT list.ushahidi.com
- Swift River Mailing List to join: swiftriver AT googlegroups DOT com
- Ushahidi Community Mailing list: community AT list.ushahidi.com
- To subscribe send an empty email to community-subscribe AT list.ushahidi.com
Quick Ways to Getting Involved
I want to write a blog post about xyz...Great, contact Angela at ushahidi dot com
I want to help edit the wiki...please go ahead. This is your space.
I want to help translate... review Localization and Translation
I want to do research.... see Research
I want to contact one of the team members... drop us a line at info at ushahidi dot com.
I want to talk with the community in real-time....join skype or IRC (Contact Us)
On Technical Issues:
- Search this wiki or forums. (Also see the legacy forums for archive content)
- Collaborate with the community skype or dev mailing list. (This is a real-time stream of global chatter)
- Search Github Issues for existing issues.
- Add a Github Issue: (bug or feature) request. Also see: Report a bug
On Non-Technical Issues:
- Search this wiki or forums
- Add a forum post for questions.
- Share your knowledge on the wiki.
- Collaborate with the Channel for Academics, Researchers and Community Skype Chat or mailing lists.
- To ask general non-technical tickets, you can drop us a Contact note.
We are hoping to create a feedback/input space for you to help build Ushahidi.