We are working to improve community collaboration with one community hub for all your needs. Join us on this journey.
Ushahidi is 10% technology and 90% translation, coordination, project management, technical writing, communication, design, verification, media production (video, slideshares), visualization techniques, research, and analysis. This wiki will be home for training, planning and community engagement.
Steps to connect:
- Set up a wiki account.
- Review the content, add some. Set up your personal page.
- Review the Community wiki documentation and Blog to learn about community efforts.
- Join the Forums and help tackle non-technical issues.
- Join the Skype Community or Research chat (Contact username: "ngelzy" to be added)
- Join Meet-up, follow Facebook and @ushahidi, @crowdmap, to connect.
- Join our Community@list.ushahidi.com mailing list
Some ways you can contribute:
Have ideas on how the Ushahidi Storyteller Team can help? Add your items here:
- Have a blog post idea?
- Want to feature a particular deployment or lesson learned from your use?
- Screencast on using new code releases
- Screencast on how to file reports
- Screencast on how to create a Design theme
- Screencast on how to participate in the Ushahidi community
Ushahidi is about telling a visual story. If you have mad new media skills including video creation, visualization, photography and more, you can help build How To docs, create a user story video or hack together visuals in your own way
Have ideas on how the Ushahidi Video Team can help? Add your items here:
- We are starting an Ushahidi video community to collection and share video content. We need a hand getting this started.
- We are building an Ushahidi video channel with Miro and Universal Subtitles
- We would love to have videos from deployers. Often they need someone to film and edit this. Can you lend a hand? Even virtually?
- Love HTML5? Help us use HTML5 with Ushahidi. Build a Ushahidi HTML5 page on this topic and share how we can do this.