How to Get Involved
- Download, Install and use the product - See the Ushahidi v2.X Installation guide
- Review our developer guide to help you understand how the software works.
- Browse the version 2.x repository .
- Help us make our software better. Log any bug reports or feature requests you may have on our Github issue tracker .
- Better yet, for the version 2.x repository and send us pull requests for bug fixes/features you have built in.
- Connect with the wider ushahidi community and join in discussions:-
- Sign up on the mailing list
- Join our skype(add ngelzy) and IRC channels(#ushahidi on irc.freenode.net)
- Help us improve documentation on this wiki. If you don't have an account (for the wiki), click here to sign up for one!
- Create a Map Project. Be inspired by Types of Maps and Deployments of the Week. Share feedback and lessons learned
With the build out of Ushahidi version 3.0, the team put into effect a feature freeze on version 2.x, and is working on maintenance of the platform through bug fixes.
A list of prioritised bugs can be found on our github issues page. We'd appreciate any help from our larger the community, to help us fix these issues .
The feature freeze doesn't stop you from sending in pull requests for features you've built in. Send in a pull request and we'll be happy to merge it in if everything checks out! A list of current feature requests can be found here.